Long time ago in a village in Dogokri called Banjangi, there was a famous mill that made excellent earthenware and pottery. That’s how the Dogokri got its name--‘do’ meaning pottery and ‘gok’ meaning valleys.
History of Dogokri
Dogokri became part of Yangpyeong-gun in 1908. Then, after a series of district consolidation in 1914, it became part of Yangseomyeon with the current name Dogokri. Also, Dogokri used to consist of an inner village (Jilul) and an outer village (Banjangburak). But in 1978, most of the outer village moved to a nearby neighborhood called Shinwonri. Since then, Dogokri now consists of just one village.
Banjangri is located halfway between the eastern end and the western end of Dogokri.
It was believed that the village must be surrounded all around so that the residents can’t see the outside of the village. It prevents bad spirit outside from coming into the village, and good spirits in the village from leaving. In the past, they used to perform rituals for the spirits.
Customer service hours
평일 (Weekday) AM09:00 ~ PM07:00
토요일 (Saturday) AM09:00 ~ PM07:00
점심시간 (Lunch time) PM12:00 ~ PM01:00
일요일 및 공휴일 정상근무
(Be closed on Sundays and holidays)
Mutual : 질울고래실|경기도 양평군 양서면 양서도곡길 76
Company Registration Number : 12-86-77125 (Information)|
Communications vendors report : 2016-경기양평-0061호|
Additional carriers Number :
CEO : 이정업|
Personal Information Manager : 이정업|
Privacy Period : When members leave